Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Elf Fantasy Fair

I got an email this morning inviting me to the Elf Fantasy Fair in the Netherlands. How strange. It's supposed to be the biggest fantasy festival in Europe. I checked out the website Elf Fantasy Fair. There's a bit of information on last year's Fair in English here.

Very interesting. Lots of elves, that's for sure. Maidens. Orges and the like. Thing is that next year Hannibal is a theme. So it's because Pride of Carthage that they invited me. They'll pay my way and put me up. I will have just finished my teaching at Colorado College in time. The fair is April 20-22. So I think I'm going. It can't hurt, especially as I'll actually be releasing a fantasy novel a couple months later.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Gerry said...

Any room for a slightly tall elf?

11:11 AM  
Blogger David Anthony Durham said...

But of course. My understanding is that with the shift to an American-style diet elves are quickly loosing their lithe physiques. They're getting taller, not to mention filling out around the middle.

9:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol

11:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home