Monday, October 23, 2006

Acacia goes to LA

Well, I mean in a very preliminary sense. The LA offices of my agency, ICM, have asked for the book to look at in-house. This really means absolutely nothing at this point, except that people over there are going to read it. I only mention it because, as ever with these things, it throws me into a short-lived fit of dreaming Hollywood dreams. Probably not the best way to spend my time.

So, I'm going to post this and turn right to the copyedited manuscript of the book in question. I got it a couple days ago and I'm reading through it now. Copyeditor did a great job, of course. It's amazing that out of 802 pages not one of them managed to go unmarked. And to think I call myself a teacher, correct other people's errors, etc...

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Gerry said...

Dude,
Have those Hollywood dreams... that is great to hear that folks in LA will be looking Acacia over. I think the cover that is not to be was cool... can't wait to see the next version

3:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home