Tuesday, April 17, 2007

New Website Design on the Way

Very glad to announce that my website will be getting a serious revamping soon. Shawn Speakman has agreed to update it and add all sorts of features to make it more in line with the best author sites out there. Shawn has some great sites to his name, like The Signed Page, Terry Brook's website, and Greg Keyes's website.

So I'm excited about what he'll come up with. I'll let you know when it's up and running and then you can tell us what you think. (Actually, please do visit and hang out and post thoughts on it and other random stuff. Shawn will be creating a Forum for people to post discussion topics, etc. This worries me in a way. Whose to say I'll have enough visitors to merit a Forum? I keep saying "If you build it they will come" in my head, over and over again...)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home