Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Review of Acacia by Don D'Ammassa

I'm happy to say that Don D'Ammassa, author and fantasy reviewer extraordinare, wrote a kind review of Acacia: The War with the Mein. You can check out his fantasy page here. There are a great many reviews there; he must read everything. I won't duplicate the whole thing here, but it concludes like this...

The prose is first rate, clear and to the point, witty and intelligent without drawing attention to itself. I've read quite a number of debut fantasies this year, most of which claim to be the advent of someone new and influential in the field. This is one of the few times I've thought they were right.

Thanks for that. I'll do my best to live up to that.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home