Monday, July 30, 2007

Signed Copies

Hey, I wanted to give a shout out to a few places that have signed copies of Acacia: The War with the Mein in stock. They're easily ordered from any of these folks. In the US they are:

Adventures Underground (Actually, they don't have the books yet. There sitting here before me on the floor. But I'll sign them and turn them around lickety-split.)

Mysterious Galaxy Books also has some. (They have a lot, actually. I signed them at Comic-Con and took great pleasure in. They're a very cool store worked by great folks - and they clearly have good taste.)

There are also couple of dealers with signed copies in the UK, if you happen to be on that side of the pond. You could try Carl Marsh (whose eBay name is Bigfootcomic), or Graham Littlefield (also know as Gralat on eBay and as Witch Spell Books at ABE).

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks David for letting people know that I have Acacia signed (plus) copies over in the UK. I will keep you informed of when I sell out!!! Not too long I hasten to add...

Carl

4:29 AM  
Blogger David Anthony Durham said...

Great, Carl. I hope they do sell. Looks like you'll have a nice window of time before Transworld gets copies on the shelves in the UK.

12:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home