Wednesday, August 01, 2007

The Coast, and Poland

I'm about to head off with the family on another camping trip - to the coast this time. We've got a lovely primitive site booked that overlooks a sweep of coastline and dunes and hiking and biking trails. It'll be awesome.


Small bit of news for today is that Acacia: The War with the Mein has made the grade in Poland. It's going to be published by MAG JACEK RODEK in Polish. I don't know much about this publisher, but I do understand they're strong in fantasy. I'm very happy about it, and it makes my second Polish book, after Duma Kartaginy!

Okay, off to play in the surf!

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Jonathan DiMarco said...

Congratulations on the Polish release. I've just finished Acacia -- scant minutes ago, in fact. I'll have to read it again to fully absorb and appreciate the world you've made, from the foundation myths to the tactile geography, and I'm looking forward to it. Let me just offer my thanks for writing a remarkable novel, especially with the promise of more to come.

5:19 AM  
Blogger David Anthony Durham said...

Jonathan,

Thank you much! Each time I hear that it's inspiration to make sure I take care of business with the future novels!

I really do appreciate the kind words.

1:20 PM  
Blogger Jonathan DiMarco said...

David, you're quite welcome! Best of luck on your future endeavors.

6:57 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home