Saturday, November 24, 2007

Free Rice?

That can't be a bad thing, right? A while back a friend sent me this link to a charity program called FreeRice. (Click on the icon to go to it.) Since I'm still out of it post Fantasy Matters and Thanksgiving I thought I'd post a link to it. (By which I mean to say I'm tapped out of other news and ruminations, etc..)

The idea is that it's a word game through which you can hone your vocabulary, while at the same time donating grains of rice to countries in need. Here's the Wikipedia entry, if that has any persuasive power.

Seems legit. Tell me if it's not, but for the time being I'll be working on my vocab...

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Strength/Courage/Wisdom said...

Free Rice is cool! Thanks for giving me something else to obsess over! =)

9:19 AM  
Blogger David Anthony Durham said...

It is kinda fun, isn't it? Glad I could help direct you toward a time killer...

7:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home