Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Over in Tobias Land

I was checking in with Tobias Buckell's site recently. There's always much of interest there, but two pieces caught my eye. One regards a proposition he got from someone wanting to sell him ideas: HERE. (I'm glad I don't get emails like that. Not yet, at least...)

The other was a survey of how many novels authors had written before selling one: HERE. I took the survey. (My answer, by the way, is two. I wrote two novels before Gabriel's Story. I'm very proud of them, and very happy for them to have long lives in suspended animation, never to see the light of day or the eyes of readers. They were my apprentice novels. I love 'em for that. But it's a personal thing, between me and them, ya' know?)

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home