Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Day After Launch Day...

... feels a lot like launch day, which felt a lot like the day before...

Anyway, I'm about to head off to "teach". Before I do, I can't help mentioning that the excellent John Scalzi was kind enough to mention Acacia over at Whatever, in his Book Haul post. I'm sure we all know that Mr. Scalzi is a highly intelligent man, with refined tastes. See here, for example, his comments on Acacia:

"Durham's very excellent fantasy debut, now in convenient paperback form. I'm a big fan of this book, so check it out if you haven't done so already."

Oh, he mentions some other books also... ;)

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you see http://www.patrickrothfuss.com/blog/2008/08/how-david-anthony-durham-saved-my-life.html ?

6:19 AM  
Blogger David Anthony Durham said...

You bet I did. I'll be shouting about it today!

10:56 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home