Thursday, November 13, 2008

Joseph Mallozzi

I'll do something other than just post links to interviews and reviews soon, but I've got another one first. Joseph Mallozzi has kindly featured me on his uber-popular webblog. Acacia was the November fantasy book club pick. They discussed it. (I looked away - just in case.) But afterwards the participants sent me some questions. I happily answered them, sent them back and Joe just published them.

You can read them here.

He's got an old photo of me and friend from the Netherlands on there as well...

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Andrea Eames said...

Great interview!

I can't wait to read The Other Lands. Although it will probably reach New Zealand embarrassingly long after everyone else has read it, as is usually the case. I was lucky enough to win a copy of Acacia online, so I'm ahead of my Kiwi brethren ... have lent it around to a couple of friends, though, who loved it. I anticipate a huge David Anthony Durham Kiwi fanbase!

2:49 PM  
Blogger David Anthony Durham said...

Cat,

Have you not seen the UK version of Acacia around NZ? It may be that they wait for the Massmarket, which will be this spring, but I would have thought the trade paperback might be available...

4:20 PM  
Blogger Andrea Eames said...

Hi David

You know, I actually haven't - not in the common-or-garden bookstores (our two main chains are called Whitcoulls and Paper Plus). I haven't checked in Borders - they will probably have it. But it hasn't crossed my radar yet. I'll see if I can track it down and take a photo for you ... not that a NZ bookstore looks all that exciting, but maybe I can put a plush Kiwi-bird toy next to it or something. :)

A

2:06 PM  
Blogger David Anthony Durham said...

That would be awesome!

-D.

2:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home