Monday, February 02, 2009

To Facebook for Realms of Fantasy!

Some very good writer/student/friends of mine have started a Facebook group with the goal of aiding Realms of Fantasy. It's likely a tall order, but I do think it's important to rally behind causes you care about - especially when something like economics is dragging down a publication that fulfills some very needed roles for a literary genre. Realms of Fantasy did that. It's a publication I personally went to many times as I felt my way into being a writer of fantasy. It's been a very real resource for me, and I'm sure it has been for others too.

So... pop over there and see if you can't brainstorm some ideas to help!

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks David! You rock!

Hannah

1:25 PM  
Blogger David Anthony Durham said...

Nay prob.

Thanks for caring and doing something about it.

1:37 PM  
Blogger A. Hartman Adams said...

Hannah's amazing, isn't she? She's spearheading this whole thing. It's all that Erin, Diana, and I can do to keep up with her.

Thanks for the plug!

12:57 PM  
Blogger David Anthony Durham said...

Force of nature. And quite a good critic as well...

1:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home