Monday, May 11, 2009

Packing...

Hi. I'm going to France tomorrow for Imaginales! I'm running around today, packing, remembering things, forgetting things, remembering that I forgot and forgetting that I remembered. That sort of thing.

I'll be taking my camera and computer with me to Paris and Epinal, of course, but I'm not sure how much I'll manage to blog. I'll try, since it's not everyday you get to head off to a foreign country, attend a con, meet all sorts of folks, promote books and generally have a great time. I may be pretty busy, though. That's the only thing.

Although, if this is really what Epinal looks like it's hard to imagine feeling to pressurized...
Oh, my passport! Let me go grab that now, while I'm thinking about it...

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger A. Hartman Adams said...

Travel safely, David! If you're not blogging, we'll all just assume you're having a fantastic time (and we'll continue being jealous).

Wave to the UK for me on your way past :)

3:38 PM  
Blogger Cheryl said...

Bon voyage, mon ami. See you in Epinal on Thursday.

3:42 PM  
Blogger David Anthony Durham said...

Alison, will wave, and stare down wistfully. (If I can see anything beneath all the clouds and rain and that.)

Cheryl,

Hey. It's almost time! See you soon, glass of wine in hand...

3:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home