Thursday, June 04, 2009

The Other Lands in Audio

I'm very pleased to announce that we've come to terms with Tantor Media for The Other Lands (Acacia, Book 2). (At least, I think we have. These things are dealt with by other folks entirely. But I think it's safe to announce this.) I'm thrilled, and happy to have an answer for readers that have been asking me about it for a while now. Here's the answer! Yes, it's coming. It's happening!

I don't know for certain, but the narrator from Acacia, Dick Hill, may be back to do this one. I hope so. He's good, and continuity is important. (Also, I know he wants to do it!)

I'll let you know when I know about release dates, etc, but you can know it's coming, hopefully to a library near you - and via Audible.com.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Meghan said...

Sweeet. Now I can listen to your stories!

2:36 PM  
Blogger David Anthony Durham said...

Yeah, you should check out Dick Hill's narration of Acacia. Very good indeed. Worth a listen.

Honestly, it's good enough that it makes me view writing somewhat differently.

Now that's a thing...

10:28 PM  
Blogger Dave de Burgh said...

That's wonderful news, congrats, David! :-) Gonna be saving once the whole series is in audio and buying a box-set or something similar. :-) Awesome news! :-)

4:59 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home