Tuesday, June 23, 2009

The Signed Page Features... Me!

Hi. I've got a mask on at the moment as I'm sanding the much abused floors of our house. Trying to get it done before our furniture arrives. Kinda lightheaded. Also, I'm sitting on a stone in my lawn picking up my nearest neighbor's satellite signal, so it's thanks to them that I can blog at all. I'll be brief, though...

Just wanted to mention that Shawn Speakman will be doing a virtual signing featuring The Other Lands (Acacia, Book 2). What's that? Well...

Check it out HERE.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Steven Till said...

Glad your neighbors haven't encrypted their network. Signing on to someone's wifi without a network key always gives me a rush.

11:50 AM  
Blogger Mark Lavallee said...

Ordered. Thanks for being willing to sign some! :)

And if Shawn reads this... don't mess up my book man! (just kidding)

Good luck with the sanding. It builds character.

12:31 PM  
Blogger David Anthony Durham said...

Steven,

They're very nice neighbors. :)

Incubus Jax,

Thank you! I'll sign as many as are put in front of me!

10:03 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home