Sunday, September 13, 2009

Kindled Again

For a while now, folks have been kind enough to ask whether or not The Other Lands (Acacia, Book 2) was going to be in a Kindle version.

I'd tended to say, "Yeah, sure," but I didn't have any details or proof of this. Now I do!

HERE'S a link to the Amazon Kindle Entry For it. Yeah!

So, if this sort of thing is how you get your reading done these days, please pop over there and download me!

The only thing I don't see up and running yet is an audio download version of the audio book. Hopefully that will happen soon. I'll let you know when I know. If you wanted to sample what Dick Hill did with the first Acacia book, you could check it out at Audible. He's the guy narrating the second one too. Continuity, you know.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Any ETA on the audio version? I absolutely loved Dick Hill's reading of the first one.

4:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home