Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Boskone

I just got my first invite to Boskone, the regional sci-fi conference based in Boston. I've never been, but I'd been thinking I was going to go, especially since I'm now based in Massachusetts. So the invitation is very welcome. I'm thinking I'll be there. It's on February 12-14th, at the Westin Waterfront.

My friend John Picacio, artist extraordinaire, will be on hand as one of the guests of honor. Alastair Reynolds will be there as the writer guest of honor. Looks like Lois Mcmaster Bujold will also be in attendance. I'll just be there as me, but I'm cool with that. If you happen to be in the Boston area consider stopping in. I'll post here when I know what panels and/or activities I'll be involved in.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Kate Nepveu said...

I look forward to seeing you there--but it's February, not March.

3:12 PM  
Blogger David Anthony Durham said...

Kate,

Cool. And thanks for the correction. It's been made.

4:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home