Friday, November 27, 2009

Thankful For Stuff

I'm still walking around feeling thankful, but I'll resist the urge to list all the reasons why here. But just know that I am... thankful... for stuff. Really.

And now, random things...

The Crotchety Old Fan has a rather exhaustive collection of video from the reading I did with Jeff VanderMeer and Paul Tremblay. I'm not saying you should, but if you wanted to talk a look you could do so HERE. For another angle on the same thing, you could check out Paul Tremblay's post on the same material HERE.

And then there's the random old bit of news that I come across on the internets some time... Like, this piece in Screen Daily.com. No, it's not film news on Acacia. It's film news on my first novel, Gabriel's Story. But don't get me wrong. It's not new news. It's like a year and a half old and there haven't been any new developments (that I'm aware of) since. It's just that I never saw it before.

It did provide me with a new tidbit: the working title. Yes, friends, Gabriel's Story isn't what they're calling it. Instead, it's The Horseman!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home