Thursday, June 10, 2010

Ediciones B presenta "Acacia"

It looks like Acacia is entering the world in Spanish. I just came across this announcement at A.J. El Cuarto Oscuro. La Sociedad Oculta, as well as this earlier piece on Via News 5.0.

I haven't managed to get a look at the full-sized cover yet. Clearly, Ediciones B has used the artwork from the original German cover, but I'd love to see it in detail. I'll post it here when I do, of course.

*Note - Obviously, I came up with this medium sized version of the cover. That's what it looks like...

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, I look so forward to it.
And I hope it will be available in my neck of the woods.
Aníbal, el orgullo de Cartago must have done really well, because I got it even here :-)
(My neck of the wood being Central America)

10:34 PM  
Blogger David Anthony Durham said...

Excellent. Yeah, the Spanish version of Pride of Carthage did quite well. Maybe the translator improved it... ;)

4:28 PM  
Anonymous Ethan Iktho said...

Seems like a nice cover to me, although I keep wondering about this bridge...

6:06 PM  
Blogger David Anthony Durham said...

It's a pretty bridge. What more can I say? ;)

1:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home