Wednesday, June 23, 2010

My Tiara...

...is my tiara no more.

Sad to say, but today I packaged up my John W Campbell Tiara and mailed it to Jay Lake. He'll be taking it to Australia to present to the new winner - to be announced on the night in Worldcon in Melbourne. Also called AussieCon 4.

I'd love to actually be going, but I'm already traveling to Scotland around the same time with the family, so it's not really a possibility for me.

It's been a good year, though. I'll never forget that Campbell Award night. Magic. Really magic...

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't decide if I should be terrified by that photo or laughing at it. Regardless, congratulations for you rightfully winning it.

6:04 PM  
Blogger David Anthony Durham said...

I'm aiming at terrified laughter.

Bit of both?

10:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home