Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Hey, There's A Pub Date Coming!

What with travel, a new pooch, and a few other things of significance having happened recently I've almost forgotten that the paperback of The Other Lands is just about to pub! It's in stores on August 31st! I very much hope you'll pick up a copy for yourself (if you haven't read it) or for a friend (if you have read it and would be kind enough to pass it on).

For my part, I'm making good progress on Acacia 3. I'll have more specifics on that as we head into the fall.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Giacomo said...

Today thebookdepository sent me an email saying that the publisher had released 'The Other Lands' for publication and that they were going to mail me the book in a few days (I preordered it a couple of months ago).

I'm eager to read it.

4:41 PM  
Blogger David Anthony Durham said...

Excellent. I hope you like it!

Thank you very much for the pre-order.

-David.

2:48 PM  
Anonymous jdepalma13@optonline.net said...

I've had the date circled on the calender. I'm picking up a copy today. Looking forward to reading it.

10:38 AM  
Blogger David Anthony Durham said...

Cool. Thanks so much!

1:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home