Saturday, November 20, 2010

Fort Freak Carves Out Turf At Amazon

I love it when a book of mine makes it's appearance on Amazon.com. Sort of validates its coming existence. Some day soon that will he happening with Acacia 3, but today it's Fort Freak that has me grinning.

No, my name is nowhere to be seen yet. It's all Mr. George RR Martin at this point, but I'm part of that "Wild Cards Trust".

The Infamous Black Tongue - my main character - will be slithering into bookstores next summer. That's kind of a strange sentence to write, but what the hell. It was fun!

I wonder who will be on the cover?

That's not a hint or anything. I've no idea. I really do wonder...

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Steven Till said...

They should have the artist who does your covers for Acacia design the cover. He/she does an awesome job. You have some of the best fantasy covers out there.

5:09 PM  
Blogger David Anthony Durham said...

Thank you, Steven. Glad to hear you like them. Tor has a pretty different style for the Wild Card books, though. I'm sure the cover will be cool if the last few ones is anything to judge by.

2:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home