Sunday, April 03, 2011

The 100th!

I just noticed that Acacia: The War with the Mein has received it's 100th review on Amazon. I'm rather pleased. It's nice to be in triple digits. To make it even better, it was a very kind review! (I doubt anyone is really going to forget GRRM in place of me, but I appreciate the praise.)

So, I will sit back today and smile. My books are being read. What a wonderful thing.

(I'm not really sitting back, actually. I'm copy editing The Sacred Band, laying tiles on our kitchen floor and maybe scaling that ladder for a little more painting outside. Life does go on...)

Just for the record, though, there's no reason to stop at 100. I'd happily see more reviews! If you've read any of my books and have things to say go ahead and do it!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Jason Johnson said...

David, I can't tell you how much I loved Acacia. I am a die-hard Salvatore fan and was able to get an ARC copy of this. I loved it and plan on picking it up soon to read it again. Not sure if the ARC program is still in effect, but it would be great to get it ahead of time and review them.

Thanks,

Jason

1:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home