Friday, June 10, 2011

The Rook

Another Fort Freak related post.

Our publisher, Tor, has put up a short story from the book. It's call "The Rook", and it's by Melinda Snodgrass, who happens to be one of my favorite people to hang out with at conferences.

You can sample her work - and the book - HERE.

By the way, Melinda has managed to set up a Wild Cards panel at the next San Diego Comic-Con. I'm very pleased to say that I'll be attending. Yay! Comic-Con is such a massive spectacle, I'm very glad to be taking part in it again. I'm not sure who will be on the panel, but it will certainly include GRRM himself!

Hey, I also just got an invite to the Random House party during the convention. Free drinks and awesome nibbles and lots of hobnobbing. Oh my. It'll be fun!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home