Monday, July 25, 2011

MTV Geek On The Wild Cards Panel At Comic-Con

Just back from the West Coast, where I did a number of cool things, including Comic-Con! I could tell you all about it, but I'm knackered. I'll let this wonderful person from MTV Geek tell you about one of the things I did - a Wild Cards panel with George RR Martin. Tons of fun. Huge audience. And, if you can believe it, I got through without saying anything really stupid. Relief on that.

The MTV piece is HERE.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Vincent Kale said...

Got to check out the Wild Cards panel at Comic Con and I'm glad I did! As soon as I read through the first novel, I plan on picking up "Fort Freak" so I can check out Infamous Black Tongue's origin. (I spent most of the plane ride home dreaming up Aces/Deuces/Jokers of my own!)

Thanks again for introducing me to this series and good luck in the future!

~VK

4:52 PM  
Blogger David Anthony Durham said...

Vincent,

Thanks for writing. Terrific to hear that we got you interested in the series. I don't even mind if you were actually there for the Nathan Fillion event that happened after ours. I mean, really, it's Nathan. I get it.

It was a great thrill to speak to that enormous room full of people, though, and I'm very pleased that quite a few folks have said they left the panel interested in looking the series up. They should - cause we've got some good things coming!

If you come up with any good Ace/Deuce/Joker ideas - and are willing to part with them - let me know! (I already stole from my son, as you know. So I have no shame...)

7:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home