Monday, October 10, 2011

Why He Left Fantasy...

...And Why He Came Back!

Blogger Justin Landon recently did a guest post at yet another blog, A Dribble of Ink.

It's a frank, honest description of one person's relationship with fantasy. He is kind enough to mention my work as being a force that helped pull him more fully back to being a fantasy reader. I like that, of course. It's fitting, too, since in many ways I had the same journey away from fantasy and then back toward it later - just from the writer's perspective.

Anyway, the post is HERE.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger M Harold Page said...

Oddly, I've bounced off a lot of Fantasy recently because it doesn't deliver... Fantasy. I know what it's like to be an outsider/disempowered kid/etc. Please can we skip basic training and brutalisation and get to the bit were the protagonist Does Something, Has Agency, and Takes the Initiative?

9:08 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home