Friday, April 27, 2012

Edition du Club France Loisirs

I found something interesting in one of the boxes waiting for me here in MA. It's this:
Wait, how'd that cat get in there? I mean it's this:
It is, apparently, a bookclub edtion of Terres étrangères. I didn't even know there was such a thing. For that matter, I don't recall knowing that there was a bookclub version for La guerre du Mein, but apparently there was! Take a look.

Well... good for me. These sorts of things happen. At least it's good news! As is the fact that I'm off to France for Imaginales in about a month!

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Robert said...

Kitty doesn't seem as excited as you :P

10:09 PM  
Blogger David Anthony Durham said...

Hi French is worse than mine, but he doesn't like to admit it.

10:00 AM  
Anonymous Ethan Iktho said...

Or (maybe):
Kitty is Kitty,
French is French,
Bob is Bob,
and sad is sad.
;-)

8:24 PM  
Anonymous Mike said...

At first I thought the cat was a doughnut. Book club edition's of books are really cool and can be quite rare. Keep it.

8:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home